Broccoli soup with curry
→ A nice warm winter soup that warms the body. low in calories but rich in fiber, vitmain C, vitamin K and iron.
1. Chop broccoli and onion in small pieces.
2. Stir broccoli, onion and curry in a small pot.
3. Pour water until it covers vegetables and cook vegetables until they are done.
4. Puree the soup with a minipimer until smooth.
5. Add rest of ingredients and boil for 7-8 minutes.
6. Add a tbsp of Green Vie Spread Me with tomato and basil flavour.
Support our Sponsors
Support Malta Meat Free Week by sending us a donation and help us cover the costs of this initiate. You can make a secure donation using our PayPal account.