Join the challenge and win €200 worth of Valsoia products!
Join the Challenge and win!
We will send you recipes, information about participating shops, what’s on offer during the week, participating restaurants and so much more. Furthermore one lucky participant will win €200 worth of products from Valsoia.
So give it a try, Seven days without meat is not difficult. Do it for your health, or for the environment, or for animal rights, or for world hunger or because of the abuse of antibiotics by the meat industry.
Join the challenge by filling in the form here and tag us on social media with your progress using #maltameatfreeweek or on facebook during the week.
We have a download section with many images you can use on your social media profiles for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Show others you have joined the challenge and at the same time promote and encourage others to follow.
You can explain the reasons why they should join: health, environment, animal rights and world poverty. Share all the reasons as different people are motivated by different reasons. Let’s try to get more people to join the Malta Meat Free Week challenge. One week Zero meat.
How to Support the challenge
Use your social media media profiles to support the challenge. Malta Meat Free Week is on all the main social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. It is important that the message is positive and encourages others to follow.
#maltameatfreemalta your photos on Instagram. @MaltaMeatFreeWeek us on Twitter and Facebook.
Here are some actions you can share with us:
- Doing your meat-free shopping,
- Preparing meat-free meals,
- Eating meat-free meals,
- At a restaurant eating a meat-free meal,
- Found some interesting meat-free offers,
- Your own meat-free recipes,
- Celebrating with friends a meat-free outing,
- Make a week-long meat-free diary of your meals, snacks and drinks,
- Share the fun!
Furthermore we ask all to support our sponsors as they have made this possible. Without their financial help all of this would never have happened.
We want to emphasise that we will not associate ourselves with any hate speech or actions. Whilst we encourage others to try our meat-free lifestyle and better understand the benefits we respect others who do not share our respect for life.
Support Malta Meat Free Week by sending us a donation and help us cover the costs of this initiate. You can make a secure donation using our PayPal account.
Support our Sponsors
The Fine Print: Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is VeggyMalta.com which is the organiser of Malta Meat Free Week.
- The competition is open to residents of the Republic of Malta aged 16 years or over except employees of any of the sponsors and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are on https://www.maltameatfreeweek.com/join
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be the 28th of October 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Join the challenge via the subscribe/join button and share your experience via social media. Sharing and linking to MaltaMeatFreeWeek social media will prove that you have taken part in the challenge. The winner also needs to be following wither our Instagram account or our Facebook account.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: €200 worth of Valsoia products. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen by random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Maltese law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malta.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current EU data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: https://www.maltameatfreeweek.com/join
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- VeggyMalta shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- VeggyMalta also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.